PCOS Awareness Month
PCOS Awareness Month begins September 1st! Aside from our annual "Lace 'em Up!" walk-a-thon, we've got some big announcements coming your way. Be sure to check in with us on social media and our blog. This year, #everystepcounts!
Femara Makes Headlines
Reproductive Endocrinologists have known about the advantages of Letrozole (Femara) over Clomid for women with PCOS for the last decade or so. Find out how a new study from Penn State could help more doctors consider its use. ...more...
A New Drug for Insulin Resistance?
Researchers from the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in California say that treating mice with FGF1 (fibroblast growth factor 1 protein) not only keep glucose in check, but also reversed insulin resistance - without side effects. More research is under way, and human trials are planned for the future if this protein continues to show promise. ...more...
From the Blog
- Read 1in10’s Guest Post on the Diva Cup Blog!
- 1in10 Joins the Infertility Survival Kit!
- PCOS Awareness Month: Make Every Step Count!
- PCOS Awareness Month
- 1in10 Announces New Partnership with OvuSense
- Resolve to know more about: Resources available to you.
- Resolve to know more about: Your meds
- Resolve to know more about: How your body works.
- Resolve to know more about: Your lab work
- Resolve to know more about: The importance of monitored cycles.
Get our Newsletter!
Check out our PCOS pamphlets and (coming soon!) tool kits! Get all of the basics about PCOS - without having to scour the web. ...more...
Want personalized & confidential support? Join myPCOS and to connect with other Cysters and get the information you need! ...more...
Looking for information on infertility coverage? Find out what your state may cover. ...more...